SUPERB HOSPITALITY FACILITY
The Bob Champion Suite
This superb glass-fronted marquee is located adjacent to the Parade Ring and alongside the Red Rum statue, providing the very best value at the Grand National. Guests will view the racing itself from the raised terrace in front of the County Stand which overlooks the finish line of the Grand National.
On arrival, guests will receive morning coffee and biscuits and a glass of Bucks Fizz followed by a three course hot luncheon. During lunch Bob Champion will review the racecard and give his expert betting tips. At the conclusion of the Grand National, Afternoon Tea will be served.
Also included is a complimentary bar of wines, draft beers & soft drinks which is served to your guests by our hostesses. Private tables available for 10 or 12 guests.
PLATINUM PACKAGE INCLUDES:-
- Superb hospitality facility
- VIP County Lawn admission badge
- Coffee and biscuits on arrival
- Bucks Fizz reception
- Complimentary bar (selected wines, beers & soft drinks)
- Three-course hot luncheon wines
- Afternoon tea
- Car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Celebrity Tipster – Bob Champion
- Tote betting facilities
- Colour TV
- Complimentary race card
- Daily newspapers
- Individual guest documentation
- VIP hostess service
PRICE £349 per person excluding VAT
VAT is charged at local rate of 20%
NB. Bookings can be made for a minimum of 2 persons upwards