Copthorne Hotel Birmingham
The Copthorne Hotel Birmingham overlooks Centenary Square and provides convenient access to Birmingham city centre and the National Exhibition Centre. Guests will appreciate the warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere, as well as the comfortable guest rooms and excellent facilities.
This is an ideal hotel for both business and leisure travellers and guests can enjoy an authentic Singaporean meal at Bugis Street Brasserie or a drink and a light snack at Goldies Bar.
The hotel is adjacent to the International Convention Centre and offers easy access to the National Indoor Arena, the National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham New Street railway station and Birmingham International Airport. Car parking is available at the front of the hotel and this includes some disabled spaces.
Rivalled by few other hotels in Birmingham, the Standard Rooms at the Copthorne Hotel Birmingham are comfortable and welcoming. The rooms cover 194ft² (18m²) and are well-equipped, ensuring guests enjoy a relaxing stay. Room amenities include satellite TV, pay per view movies, dataport internet access, telephone, hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
Bar / Restaurant
Bugis Street Brasserie, is an authentic Oriental brasserie featuring traditional Singaporean, Malay and Chinese cuisine.
Named after the famed area in Singapore which has recently been transformed boasting boutiques, market stalls and open air bars and restaurants. The brasserie opened at the Copthorne Birmingham Hotel in March, following on from the success of the Bugis Street brasseries at the Millennium Gloucester road hotel and Copthorne Tara hotel both in Kensington London.
Bugis Street’s kitchen is led by chef Chee Kean Chan, who has been exercising his profession for over 10 years. He has worked in several hotel restaurants and resorts in Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia and his team have been carefully selected to ensure that the authenticity of the brasserie remains true. House specialities include: Hainanese Chicken, Nasi Goreng & Singapore Laksa.
LeisureLe Club Fitness Suite offers guests the chance to keep in shape when in the city of Birmingham. Vacationers and local residents alike can make use of the gyms facilities which includes a full range of cardiovascular equipment. All machines are easy to use, and can be adjusted to your level of fitness, to ensure total comfort whilst exercising.
LocationThe Copthorne Hotel Birmingham is located in the city centre and is adjacent to the International Convention Centre. As a hotel in the Birmingham City Centre, guests at the hotel can easily access nearby shopping, entertainment and business venues which make it an ideal stop for both business and leisure travellers.
Driving from the North or South on the M6- Exit the M6 at junction 6 and remain in right hand lane toward A38/M (Bham City Centre).
- Merge on to A5127/Aston Expressway and remain in middle lanes. Continue along this road for approximately 1.6 miles heading over the flyover.
- Head through the tunnel and move to left hand lane. As you exit the tunnel move to the left hand lane and merge left on to A41/Great Charles Queensway.
- Heading up the hill, move to right hand lane and follow road down towards Paradise Forum Island. Remaining in the right hand lane you will see the Copthorne hotel on your right.
Walking directions from New Street Station
The hotel is easily accessible on foot from Birmingham’s New street station in ten minutes.
- At New Street station head up the escalators into the Pallasades shopping centre.
- Turn left at the escalators and head towards “Footlocker”.
- Turn right and head down the ramp past “McDonalds”, at the end of the ramp turn left onto New Street, “Waterstones” will be on your left. Walk straight up New Street passing “Tesco”, “ Starbucks” and “Eat” heading into Victoria Square.
- Head up the steps and you will see the Council building in front of you and the Town hall on your left.
- Merge slightly left towards Paradise Forum and Birmingham Central library.
- Enter Paradise Forum and pass “McDonalds” on your left, at the exit of Paradise Forum you will see the hotel on your right.
The Copthorne Hotel Birmingham has limited on-site parking available (overnight charge applies). Please see Concierge on arrival for assistance
Intercity Railway Station: 5 mins by car Taxi cost: 4.00 GBP Birmingham International Airport: 20 mins by car Taxi cost: 15.00 GBP
All information is provided in good faith any inaccuracies please CONTACT US Thank you.