Promoter Terms and Conditions
1. Your ticket purchase constitutes a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the promoters.
2. Your ticket/s are sold by the promoters directly to you the consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the terms and conditions
of ticket sale will be cancelled. By accepting these terms and conditions you confirm that you are a consumer.
3. Your payment credit or debit card is your ticket. The cardholder must be present and attend the performance. All members of the party should enter the
venue at the same time.
4. Your ticket/s will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold OR OFFERED FOR SALE unless the sale is through the official re-sale channels advertised.
5. For a ticket to be valid the lead booker must at any point be able to provide the below, this includes on arrival at the show to gain admission;
i) The payment credit or debit card used for the purchase and shown on the booking confirmation as it is your ticket/s.
ii) The booking confirmation.
iv) A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation and the credit card.
6. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of four tickets per person.
Click here for full FAQs
Click here to see full Terms & Conditions of Ticket Sale