A few topics to help answer any questions or queries that might arise - We are here to help!
DO I NEED AN ACCOUNT TO BOOK?
Once you have made a booking with Event Travel you will automatically be given your own account and can use this again for future bookings to save you time.
NB: You do not need an account to make a booking
In many cases you can opt to pay:-
- Just a Deposit to secure your booking - Any balance will be due 8 weeks before Event/Show
- or Full Payment if preferred
- You also have the option to make Partial Payments after initial deposit has been paid
- You also have the option to select currency GBP, EUR, USD, AUD and ZAR
HOW DO I PAY MY BALANCE or MAKE PARTIAL PAYMENTS?
- Go to my Customer Login
TICKETS and TICKET ALLOCATION
Often you will have several choices of ticket to select
- GA (General Entrance Ticket) Normally Pitch or Floor Standing or can sometimes be unreserved seats -
Please see ticket description on the booking pages.
- Reserved Seats (Reserved Seats may be difference price categories) but in all cases you will be seated
together (unless specifically stated at time of booking selection)
- Top Priced Tickets are normally referred to as as CAT1 or PL1 - Next price level CAT2 or PL2 and so on
- Reserved seats are allocated on a "First Book Basis" - please check description of ticket before booking -
there is also a seating plan to refer to, to help you make the right choice for you.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY TICKETS
Tickets we look to send out by secure post/courier a minimum of 7-10 days before the event/show but in many cases a lot sooner that this - but don't worry we will be in contact with you nearer the time to check your delivery address is still applicable and then an email will be sent to you when they are physically shipped! NB: In some cases you will be provided with a Digital Ticket sent to your Mobil/Cell phone.
Please note: You will be required to Sign for your Ticket Pack
WHAT CAN I EXPECT IN MY TICKET PACK / WALLET?
You will receive:-
- Event information sheet including directions of how to get the venue (These will now in many cases be
emailed to you to help with reducing impact on the climate)
- Vouchers (where applicable) - (These will now in many cases be emailed to you to help with reducing
impact on the climate)
- Itinerary (where applicable) - (This will now in many cases be emailed to you to help with reducing impact on
- 24/7 Contact information on day of Event/Show
- Digital Tickets (Where Applicable) will be sent to the Lead Name's Mobile/Smartphone/Cell/Email and the Lead Name must be present on the day of the event for check-in
In certain cases full information may be emailed to you in advance with arrangements to collect your Tickets and any Merchandise (if applicable) from our 0n-site VIP Team on the day of show.
If your booking includes an hotel for the night, this again will be included in the description. We can book extra nights for you or you can select EXTRA NIGHTS and book now! You can of course book directly with the hotel if preferred. NB: As we work with The Hotel Groups Department, it is normal that our customer names are not viewable in the Hotel's Reservation system until a few days before or even the morning of your arrival, so please don't be alarmed if they can't find your booking. For further assistance, please email customersupport
Room Descriptions in the USA can read as SINGLE/DOUBLE BED (1 Bed 2 persons Queen/King Size Bed) or for Single Occupancy (where applicable) DOUBLE DOUBLE = (2 Queen/King Size Beds)
REQUIRE AN HOTEL? - Check out our Concert/Event Hotels all within easy reach of your booked event! BOOK HOTELS
SPECIAL ACCESSIBLE SEATING
If you need accessible seats, most of the venues have the facilities to deal with any specific requirements you may have. Unfortunately Event Travel are not allocated "accessible" tickets.
Most theatres, arenas and stadiums prefer to make bookings for accessible seats with you directly - they know their venue inside out, so they can make sure your seats are suitable and can answer any questions you might have.
How To Make A Booking At the Venue.
Please go to the Venue's website where they normally provide all relevant contact information.- In some cases Wheelchair users may be able to upgrade to a VIP Ticket Experience, once they have secured their "accessible seats" from the venue or Official Venue Box Office.
PERSONAL/EVENT CANCELLATION INSURANCE
We are pleased to provide the option to purchase Event/Concert/Show Cancellation Insurance in conjunction with Impcom, which is available to select during the booking process. (premiums may vary and in some cases may not be available - Please read the policy details below for cover this provides)