Radisson Blu Edwardian New Providence Wharf
On a quiet bend of the Thames, this luxury hotel is a polished riverside sanctuary, designed for restfulness. Bedrooms are gracefully designed and business equipment is cutting edge. A stone's throw from Canary Wharf and City Airport, this is the ultimate retreat. With a stunning covered terrace, ideal for eating and drinking and views over to The O2, New Providence Wharf is also home to the delightful East River Spa, providing a peaceful refuge for guests. A host of guest services and amenities are available at the Radisson Blu Edwardian, New Providence Wharf Hotel, including a business centre with complimentary wireless Internet access. They also have a courtesy shuttle service.
The 169 individually designed bedrooms at this London hotel are generously sized with integral workspaces, Samsung Smart TVs and full in-room entertainment systems with satellite. Every room has BT Sports 1 2 & 3. 4 star luxury accommodation in Canary Wharf can be found here, with spectacular views of the River Thames and the City of London from many of the bedrooms in this London hotel.
Individually designed and generously proportioned bedrooms have en suite wet rooms (separate bath and shower), Samsung TVs and full, in-room entertainment systems.
At Scoff & Banter, they celebrate hearty and traditional British cuisine, with a contemporary twist. Lovingly prepared with locally sourced ingredients, discover a home from home with seasonal British cooking and generous helpings. Find your classic British favourites at the Canary Wharf restaurant. With stunning river views, Radisson Blu Edwardian, New Providence Wharf is the perfect spot to relax and unwind after a hard day in the city. Or, if you're looking to entertain clients, the world-class Scoff & Banter restaurant and stunning bar are sure to make the right impression.
Afternoon tea with friends has been an English tradition since the early 19th century and is a highly recommended part of any visit to London. Indulge in a delicious selection of open sandwiches, a selection of pastries and fresh scones with Cornish clotted cream and strawberry preserve. All served with a choice of specialty coffees and Newby teas.
They offer the ultimate in spa experiences - you'll feel indulged and energised, but you'll also gain lasting results. Arrive up to one hour prior to your booking to gain the most from the wet spa facilities so that your experience really is the most luxurious treat. Included in the price of all the spa treatments is full use of the following facilities:
- Stone Oven Sauna
- Crystal Steam Room
- 3 Experience Shower Sensations
- Panoramic Relaxation Room
This indulgent heat sequence will allow you to unwind in the elements that make East River Spa so unique and ensure you maximise the effects of your chosen treatments.
Because of thei commitment to responsible business practices, the hotel encourage the use of public transport. The hotels are central, convenient and close to underground or mainline stations, so it’s easy to minimize the impact of your journey on the environment.
- East India Station on Docklands Light Railway (which is connected to the underground) is a 5 minute walk to the hotel. When you exit the station, turn right and follow the road around bearing left, in a circular direction.
- From London City Airport the DLR takes 10 minutes to East India Station. Exit the DLR station onto Blackwall Way and turn right onto Blackwall Way. Follow this all the way until you reach the mini roundabout, turn left into New Providence Wharf
- London Underground Station (Jubilee Line)
Canary Wharf on the Jubilee line provides a fast efficient link to the West End, which is 10 minutes' walk away. Canary Wharf underground station is approximately 5 minutes away from the hotel by taxi. Exit station through Upper Bank Street exit and turn left. At traffic signals turn right, heading towards Churchill Place. Leave Canary Wharf via Trafalgar Way. At Billingsgate Fish Market turn right and at Prestons Road Roundabout cross over and turn up by the Ibis hotel onto Balfins Way. The Hotel is past the security gate on the New Providence Wharf site. Alternatively, you can take the Jubilee line to Canning town, change onto the DLR for East India, and follow the directions above. This is the easiest route if walking from a station.
- London Underground Station (Elizabeth Line)
- The Elizabeth Line will be open in 2017 and will stop at Canary Wharf. Find out more here.
- From Heathrow Airport -Take the Piccadilly Line and change at Green Park to the Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf-(80 minutes).
- OR Heathrow Express to Paddington - (15 minutes) and change on the Underground to Canary Wharf via Waterloo (35 minutes)
- From Gatwick Airport - Train the to London Bridge, then the Jubilee Line to Canary Wharf
- From Stanstead Airport - Take the Overhead train to Liverpool Street Station (45 minutes), then take the underground Central Line to Bank, then the DLR to Blackwall (20 minutes)
- From Canary Wharf to:
- Bank - 10 minutes
- Tower Gateway - 12 minutes
- Greenwich - 10 minutes
- Stratford - 12 minutes
- Lewisham - 15 minutes
- Exit the DLR station onto Blackwall Way and turn right onto Blackwall Way. Follow this all the way until you reach the mini roundabout, turn left into New Providence Wharf
- Commuter river services link Canary Wharf with Embankment. The Storm Clipper and Hurricane Clipper run between Embankment, London Bridge, Canary Wharf and Masthouse terrace throughout the day. Approximate journey time to Canary Wharf from Embankment is 23 minutes and from London Bridge 11 minutes
- Park your bicycle in the basement car park at the hotel
- Bicycle hire is available throughout the city, ask your concierge for assistance
- New Providence Wharf is located adjacent to Canary Wharf on the River Thames and is accessed via Aspen Way (A13) and Blackwall Way
- Valet parking is available at the hotel for £18 per day